Monday, September 7, 2009

10 things to love about today

I stole this from In The Pink. I only have five so far, but the day's not yet half over, so I'm a little ahead...

1. I love that I got a full night's sleep last night. That hasn't happened in a long time!

2. I love that I only have two more chemo pills to take! (Well, for this round of treatment, anyway.) It's going to be so nice to give my body a break from poison.

3. I love that I'm getting to start building my Jewish library. Amazon.com loves that, too. ;)

4. I love that my room is clean and dust-free. You do NOT want to know what came out from under the bed yesterday.

5. I love that I get to start working again this week! I've been on sick leave for two months, and that's more than enough for me, thankyouverymuch. I'll be working from home this week instead of going in to the office, but I'll be helping get our backlog taken care of.

Five more to come later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great attitude!

amulbunny's random thoughts said...

I am glad that things are settling down and you can get back to work. It's awesome you can work at home.
Feel better schtazie!