Sunday, August 19, 2007

Little green men

Just a few short days ago, I made fun of my mom for being a criminal.

Well, whaddaya know. Yesterday I discovered that my bus pass has been expired for three days now. And yes, I took the bus several times during those three days.

So, who's the criminal now?

Today I braved the little green men who give tickets and took yet another illegal bus ride down to the train station to renew my pass.

Kitty: 1
Little Green Men: 0

PS. The onions in this town are strong!

3 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Ha! :)

Dixie said...

Naughty Kitty! Bad, naughty, Kitty!

You crack me up. I'm glad you're legal now!

The DP said...

Geneva is so the slack, that would never fly in Zurich!!!

The one time I tried to "frauder" in Zurich I got busted. Almost every time I took the tram the "leurs" were on it.