Sunday, July 22, 2007

I got tagged...

...for my very first meme! Yay!

This one comes from Dixie. I'm supposed to look up my birthdate on Wikipedia and list three events, two births and a holiday that fall on that date. So, here goes...

My birthday is 28 December.

Events:
1065--Westminster Abbey is consecrated
1869--William E. Semple of Mount Vernon, Ohio, patents chewing gum
1945--the US Congress officially recognizes the Pledge of Allegiance

Births:
1856--Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States
1934--Maggie Smith, British actress

Holiday:
Feast of the Innocents

I'm not tagging anybody, but if you feel like doing this meme, have at it!

2 comments:

Irie said...

Nothing exciting happened on my birthday! I share it with Bruce Willis, though. I guess that's exciting.

Twango said...

I think I'm a gonna do one too.