Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Pisces, Easter and Salon de l'auto

Yes, I realize that it's a bit odd to jumble those three together, but that's what the chocolate shops in town have done...

Pisces:



And Easter/Salon de l'auto as a two-for-one:







(Please don't let your pets try this at home.)

My two roommates have been working at the Salon de l'auto since it opened last week, and they're learning to hate customer service jobs every bit as much as I do. (I worked for two department stores back when I lived in the States -- one was tolerable, the other was a nightmare. I'll have to remember to tell y'all some of the more memorable stories... if you can handle it!)

It is so nice to be able to go on photo-hunt walks around town without freezing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.