Friday, April 25, 2008

Scrapbookers, help me!

One thing I loved about living in San Antonio -- two HUGE scrapbook stores within a 10-minute drive of my house.

I wasn't able to bring any of my scrapbooking supplies here when I moved because they were too heavy and took up too much space. One of these days, if I manage to get a permanent residence permit, I will bring all of it over. But not until then.

Here's the problem... I may be making a scrapbook as a gift for someone in the near future. And I have no idea where to go to get quality supplies in or very near Geneva. You know, 12x12" (or 30x30cm) refillable albums with good paper and page protectors, some basic cutting tools, a wide variety of colored and patterned papers, die cuts and stickers, vellum, cropping tools, stencils, colored and metallic pens, etc. I'm used to using Creative Memories for my album and cropping supplies, but they don't have any consultants in Switzerland.

Anybody have suggestions?

Thanks!

No comments: