Saturday, June 9, 2007

Missions

There is absolutely nothing exciting going on in my life right now. Studying for exams is taking up all my time... especially the economics exam. I am so glad that I don't have to take any more economics after this.

I'm also a little bummed out that I'm not at home for my mom's birthday (happy birthday, Mom!) This is the first year I haven't spent time with her on her birthday.

So just to keep y'all entertained, I decided to put up a few pictures from my trip to four of the missions in San Antonio two summers ago (I skipped the Alamo on this particular trip).

















I'm giving up on economics for the rest of the evening and watching CĂ©line Dion and Law & Order: SVU instead.

And maybe I'll make another batch of icing to cheer myself up a little.

No comments: