Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Gnats

It's still really stressful around here... It will be for the next three weeks. The one thing I really dislike about the European university model is the way exams and grades are done.

I sewed my teddy bear's head back on today. For the third time. Everybody say, "Awww, poor Snuggles." He's 11 years old now...

I'm back on my walk/jog program. I had stopped for a week or so because of knee pain. It's gnat season in our local park... I ate at least three this evening. Protein.

It's also bee and wasp season. Y'all should have seen me dancing around my room this morning, trying to open the window to let the very angry wasp out without being stung. I think I could have won some modern dance prize or something for all the contortions I was doing.

Back to studying.

No comments: